Sunday 8 March 2015

Thrift Haul: March 7

Went thrifting this weekend and was hugely successful! I've been on the lookout for high-waisted jeans and blazers, and I found some! The high waisted jeans because they fit my body shape best and blazers because I'm trying to slowly build a "professional" wardrobe.

For high waisted jeans, I found this pair of Madewell's "Skinny Skinny High Rise" Jeans...
Worth $125 online, I found them for $30 in my thrift store, and then they were having a 50% off sale so in reality I only paid $15 for them, which makes this the best deal I've ever gotten. And they fit me perfectly, so hell yeah.

I also got this New York & Co blazer which gives me very strong Florence Welch outfit vibes.
I couldn't find it on their website, but from the other blazers advertised I'm guessing it originally cost around $60-$70 and I purchased it for $12
I also bought another very simple grey blazer for $10. I am very pleased with this haul and I am excited to see what I find next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment