Friday 27 February 2015

Jan/Feb Update (Because i'm lazy)


GOOD NEWS! I have not bought ANY new clothes since the first of the year! I was worried I would end up buying a lot of clothes when I went to Disney but I really only bought one scarf that was handmade in Morocco, some hair clips and ONE souvenir t-shirt that my mom got me as a gift! So a really fun successful vacation. As you might know, Disney has a huge focus on the future & sustainability so I had a great time checking out those exhibits in Epcot & the Animal Kingdom.

(the scarf; photo shot in the school bathroom
Sweater: thrifted
Jeans: JC Penny
Boots: My moms)

I have only gone thrifting ONCE since the start of the year and bought clothes that I actually needed! I'll update this post to include pictures once I take some, but I got a really cute, flowy floral skirt from Old Navy for $3, a silver lace miniskirt from charlotte russe for $3 and a navy blue button up blouse for $2! I also got a tripod because I want to start making youtube videos soon!

I am planning on going shopping at a higher-end thrift store on Friday so I will try to post an update with pictures then.

(p.s. I know i'm supposed to make something every month, but I haven't. I'm planning on catching up once I have some extra money to invest in new material. In the meantime, I learned how to make crop tops out of tights, so there's that)

No comments:

Post a Comment